Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is a gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:8-10 (ESV)







Monday, January 17, 2011

Paper Heart Garland

Here is a little craft Sarah and I did today.

Inspired by my friend Erin. Cute, easy, fun and best of all free (since I had all the items needed on hand).

Paint some paper. We chose Reds, Pinks, Lavenders, a Silver and a Gold. All in fingerpaints! This part was the most fun!!! Sarah and I each painted a full sheet, trying to completely cover the whole page.

Then I used my heart paper punch (I wish it were a bigger one but it is what I had on hand) and punched out as many hearts as I could get out of the painted pages (after they dried, of course).

Next take three of the hearts and glue them around the yarn (this will make it 3D) then continue to do this down the length of the yarn until you have used all your hearts! I place mine about 2 to 3 inches apart.

She loved how it looked draped over the mirror on the vanity in her room. I guess we will have to make another one if I want one to decorate with somewhere else.

Such fun! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment